Compliance involves the identification and mapping of risks for the company (pre-diagnosis, diagnosis, risk map, compliance plan). The risk map is made up of aspects such as corporate governance, OECD guidelines; assessment of risks in the field of HR; cybersecurity, review of the financial and accounting system, organizational structure, internal control, and internal organization of the firm.
The Criminal Law Area of Niehaus Abogados is related to fraud, financial and economic crimes, but we also provide a practice on other types of offences.
Advice on Criminal Law and Compliance
- Support in Crime Prevention, Economic Planning, and Accounting (Corporate Compliance and Internal Controls).
- Advice on tax law and finance law
- Economic Crimes and Fraud
- Sexual Assault Crimes and Gender Oriented Offences
- Compliance and Cybersecurity